BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
lets first start with the price of this. Its super cheap and you usually can find this at your local Walmart or Target. I usually suffer from dry skin, so I tried this version of the shaving cream and every time my legs come out super smooth and nice. It never irritates my skin so its a winner in my book
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and for some reason this shaving cream brand doesn't make my skin breakout when using! I'm definitely not complaining. The smell is fantastic, my favorite kind is the raspberry one, and the aftermath of shaving makes your legs super soft and feeling fresh. I definitely recommend!
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is another good shaving gel. It's very inexpensive and it feels and smells really good. It gives you soft smooth aftershave. And it's only $1 at dollar tree or dollar store. It's gets the job done and lasts about a week.
Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
The only way I can get a long lasting smooth shave is with Pure Silk Shave Cream. The smell is amazing and helps add a few more days before I need to shave again. I absolutely love this stuff & a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is tired of shaving every 2-3 days.
Tyler R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving cream is pretty good! It is cheap, which is a huge plus, and it does the job just fine. My only complaint would be that it does not hold up especially well when water from the shower hits it indirectly. I turn the spray away, but the mist still touches it and it melts away pretty quickly.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has always been the cheapest option on the shelf without buying store brand. I've never had any problems with it. My sister who was my roommate until recently preferred shave creams so I always bought pure silk.
Emily M.
This shaving cream is fine -- not amazing but not offensive. The scents are hit or miss (some of them are fine, but some verge on way too perfumed for my personal preference). They help prevent some nicks but they dont really give me the smoothest shave. I would use this over nothing, but there are brands that have better moisturizing properties than this.
Shea F.
Andrews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is an awesome verity with these! I love them. Cheap and do what they're supposed to do. Why spend $6 when you can spend $1 and get the job done just the same? I will use this product until there's no more to use lol Doesn't get too poofy, doesn't make my razor sticky. Smells great. What could be wrong?
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
This is the only shaving cream I use anymore. It's cheaper but works better than any of the other brands out there. It's not too foamy / thick and lasts much longer for this reason, you never use too much by accident. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate it and makes it super soft and smooth.
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unfortunately, if you have sensitive skin I do NOT recommend this product!! It left my skin feeling itchy and irritated after shaving. It does smell nice, but that's about it. I feel like it is common knowledge that heavy fragrances irritate sensitive skin so I'm not sure why they combined the two.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.