BY TUSCAN SOUL

TaylorRae M.
I love this brand of shaving cream. It’s super affordable at the drug store and smells wonderful. The peach scented one is my favorite. My only issue with it is that it doesn’t do much for my legs. It just is there for the comfort of shaving and nothing more. I would at least like it to make my legs soft ya know??
Valeria M.
Palm Springs , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does what it's supposed to. It gives a nice smooth shave. But it has a really weird smell that I don't really like. I also find it can dry my skin out. I think they're better shaving creams on the market. But these are inexpensive and if you're looking to buy a cheap shaving cream this is it .
Darlene Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love pure silk shave cream. My favorite is the sensitive skin therapy. I usually purchase this at Walmart. i been using this shave cream for years now & I've never experience a problem. i have sensitive skin so their skin therapy formula is perfect for any with sensitive skin. the price is great & the rust proof can is also great!
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
This is a good, solid shaving cream. It's no frills, but it gets the job done. I find that it gives a good slip to my leg so my razor glides easily without cuts or irritation. It washes off easily with hot water and doesn't leave a film behind. And I get a good # of uses out of the container. The scent is also pleasant, noticeable, but not cloying or overly artificial. Will continue to use.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried this for sensitive skin back a while ago. I found it very creamy with a pleasant fragrance! I would really love a clear shave cream. I have some spots I would like to be careful with when I shave my legs. Only thing I wasn't too happy with is how dry it left my legs after shaving. Could just be my skin though.
Malia G.
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy more...
It helps you get a cleaner shave But It really does not moisturize. I would recommend just using it to shave and then putting lotion on afterwards. It does smell really good though and the bottle does not rustt easily. On a scale from 1 to 10 I rate this at a 7.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure silk shave cream is awesome my go to!! Smells amazing and its soooo just amazing...leaves my skin so silky and smooth...comes in so many different smells which is a plus because I like to change up the fragrence but keep the awesome formula
Jennifer Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this shaving cream. I don't typically buy shaving cream because I tend to try to use up either lotions I have that I don't like or conditioner that I'm not using. But this shaving cream is pretty cheap, smells decent, and is not too poofy so when you shave you actually shave hair instead of just the cream
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great price for the product you get. Spreads well and lasts pretty long. Smells fantastic! Didn't leave my legs any smoother than other shave creams I have purchased in the past but that doesn't make it a good cream. All in all pretty comparable to other brands but has a lower price point- which makes me happy!
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
This shaving cream does a fine job for the price. It foams nicely and smells good. It doesn't dry my skin out too much and is very comparable to the Skintimate cream. I bought it at CVS. The only problem is that the metal can rusts a lot in the shower.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.