9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Gets the job done! Mostly a smooth shave every time as long as you have the right razor to go along with it. They have great scents too!
Not my favorite. Does the job but not as effectively as I prefer. This is not a last resort brand but for me it's also not a first choice
This is the beat shaving cream that I have used. It gives a nice foam and it moisturizes the skin. It is a quality product for the price.
The scent was great, but the cream was a little thick for my preference. It created a thick lather that was almost too thick for shaving.
I like this shaving cream but it works the same as Barbosol. My daughter likes Barbosol better and Pure silk is a little more expensive.
I love this product! It is so silky, smooth and smells so good~ I am so glad I discover this, it lasts forever! Price is very affordable
Pure Silk has an alcohol or chemical element to the feel and smell that I don't care for. I'd rather use Skintimate on my sensitive skin.
I prefer skintimate but when your on a budget Pure Silk is the next best thing. It gets the job done but doesn't hydrate like skintimate.
Works really well for sensitive skin like I have. I've been using this stuff for years. I also really love all of the different scents!!
i have tried every different scent of this line. i love the product. the price is fairly low, i usually buy a new one about every 6 weeks
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos