9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
This stuff is affordable and works in a pinch, but doesn't provide any added moisture, if that's what you're looking for in a shave cream
Love these a small amount can go a long way leaves my skin smooth and leaves it smelling amazing variation of scents which is always good
Best shaving cream ever. Really. It work just as good or better then the expensive brands and leaves your skin silky smooth and hydrated.
like this product. Not as good as skintimate but still nice and a little cheaper than skintimate. So it's good if you want to save money
The only cream I have used that is in my cabinet! I have others but I can say the orange pure silk one I have smells good and works good!
I love these. They are my favs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They smell wonderful and help me out while shaving. I recommend these. They are Wonderful
Love it !!! Makes shaving my legs easy. Leaves my legs nice and smooth and the variety of scents is great, pick a different each time !!!
Favorite brand of shave cream, even my husband will grab mine instead of his! Cheaply priced, smells great and leaves me feeling smooth!
Pure Silk has an alcohol or chemical element to the feel and smell that I don't care for. I'd rather use Skintimate on my sensitive skin.
Not a bad product, they have good smells and it's easy to use. It did not give me that weird after feeling like most shaving cream does.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos