9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Love it !!! Makes shaving my legs easy. Leaves my legs nice and smooth and the variety of scents is great, pick a different each time !!!
Very creamy. Helps you get a clean shave with no irritation. The bottle is rust free, so it doesn't leave any rust rings in your shower.
Pure Silk has an alcohol or chemical element to the feel and smell that I don't care for. I'd rather use Skintimate on my sensitive skin.
I love the smell of the pure silk products. I prefer the men's Gillette. Half the time I'm in such a hurry I don't even use shave cream.
Good shave cream for the price! It's under $2 and does what it needs. I wouldn't say that it is the best for someone with sensitive skin
like this product. Not as good as skintimate but still nice and a little cheaper than skintimate. So it's good if you want to save money
Gets the job done! Mostly a smooth shave every time as long as you have the right razor to go along with it. They have great scents too!
I love pure silk. It is thick and moisturizing, and it doesn't irritate my skin. Also, a little goes a long way with this shaving cream.
I really like this shave cream, except it is a cream and not a gel. It smells really good but it comes off to easy when hit by the water.
Favorite brand of shave cream, even my husband will grab mine instead of his! Cheaply priced, smells great and leaves me feeling smooth!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos