9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
These shaving creams are a great price and often on sale even more; they work about the same as any other cream but I've noticed that these don't irritate my sensitive skin--not even the fragranced ones! The last thing you want is a ton of itchy razor burn after shaving your legs (or other areas....) And this keeps that from happening!
A nice shaving cream at an affordable price. I usually don't reach for this one, however it was on sale so I tried it and it performed as well as other shaving creams I used. I like that it was one of the larger size bottles so you get a lot of product. It didn't seem to use up quickly like others I've tried and it came in a several different appealing scents. I will definitely try this again.
On a scale of 1-5 I gave it a 4... only because at times the foam is way too thick. I not sure if the temperature in my restroom has anything to do with it. Besides the thickness I like it... I will continue to purchase Pure Silk shaving Cream until I find something else... the scents are good and it does the job.
I really enjoy Pure Silk shaving cream because they make shaving cream for sensitive skin , which I have. I also like how thick and foamy it is. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes foamy shaving cream or even has sensitive skin.
This shaving creams are awesome because they are not expensive and they last a long time they are not super moisturizing but they do a good job at keeping your legs soft after. I recommend this because you can get it almost anywhere now
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Raspberry more...
I honestly don't use shaving cream very often, but I've used the Pure Silk brand on a few occasions. The scented creams smell nice, and the sensitive skin version works great on my skin, but straight soap and water works just as well as a shaving aide for me, so I don't find this in my cart very often. I do like that you can get a travel sized for almost a dollar at a lot of drug stores.
I like this product. I use the Raspberry one and it smells really good. Pros is it gets the job done but Con is you can squeeze the button just a teeeny bit and a whole bunch will come out and I waste alot of it because I dont need a whole glob.
I like pure silk shaving cream but I don't love it. It is a good shaving cream and pretty much does the same as every other shaving cream. I do like that it's cheap and you can buy them in double packs. The smell is pleasant and does leave my skin feeling soft.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos