BY TUSCAN SOUL

Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
These shaving creams are a great price and often on sale even more; they work about the same as any other cream but I've noticed that these don't irritate my sensitive skin--not even the fragranced ones! The last thing you want is a ton of itchy razor burn after shaving your legs (or other areas....) And this keeps that from happening!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A nice shaving cream at an affordable price. I usually don't reach for this one, however it was on sale so I tried it and it performed as well as other shaving creams I used. I like that it was one of the larger size bottles so you get a lot of product. It didn't seem to use up quickly like others I've tried and it came in a several different appealing scents. I will definitely try this again.
Hanna L.
Vancouver
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
My skin feel really clean after I use this and it’s a good value and I would repurchase it. I have combination skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all, it leaves it feeling smooth and I would recommend it.
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
Pure silk is a decent cheap shave cream. I was given my bottle by someone who has sensitive skin that it didn’t work with. But my skin is sensitive as well and it was ok for me. I would recommend this for anyone to try.
Claudia C.
Lemon Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
On a scale of 1-5 I gave it a 4... only because at times the foam is way too thick.  I not sure if the temperature in my restroom has anything to do with it.  Besides the thickness I like it... I will continue to purchase Pure Silk shaving Cream until I find something else... the scents are good and it does the job.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy Pure Silk shaving cream because they make shaving cream for sensitive skin , which I have. I also like how thick and foamy it is. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes foamy shaving cream or even has sensitive skin.
fabiola a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This shaving creams are awesome because they are not expensive and they last a long time they are not super moisturizing but they do a good job at keeping your legs soft after. I recommend this because you can get it almost anywhere now
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Raspberry more...
I honestly don't use shaving cream very often, but I've used the Pure Silk brand on a few occasions. The scented creams smell nice, and the sensitive skin version works great on my skin, but straight soap and water works just as well as a shaving aide for me, so I don't find this in my cart very often. I do like that you can get a travel sized for almost a dollar at a lot of drug stores.
danielle s.
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
I like this product. I use the Raspberry one and it smells really good. Pros is it gets the job done but Con is you can squeeze the button just a teeeny bit and a whole bunch will come out and I waste alot of it because I dont need a whole glob.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like pure silk shaving cream but I don't love it. It is a good shaving cream and pretty much does the same as every other shaving cream. I do like that it's cheap and you can buy them in double packs. The smell is pleasant and does leave my skin feeling soft.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.