9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
This is a pretty inexpensive and soothing shaving cream. I like how it foams up so I can keep better track of the areas I have already shaved.
I love those and they smell so so good and feel so good on your legs and the cost is not to high witch is a plus I like so stuff with low cost
This product is very affordable and it works great , no need to spend more when this does the equal job as its competitors, leaves legs smooth
Love the variety of scents! leaves legs silky smooth and like you put lotion on- use it weekly or 2xs a weekly my fav - id recommend to others
Pure Silk is by far my most favorite shaving cream. It not only protects your skin from nicks, it conditions your dry legs as you are shaving.
Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! I never miss a spot when I use it! Great scents and very thick and let's you see where you left off!
I like this shaving cream. Its not my favorite but it gets the job done. Its probably one of the cheaper shaving creams that work really good.
Great product. Wide variety to choose from. Also gives the option for sensitive skin. Have never had a problem any time I’ve used this product.
I use the "Sensitive Skin" variety and have no complaints. It smells great, lathers up really well, and doesn't irritate my skin in the least.
You can't beat the price of these. They work well and you get a lot of product for the money. The foam holds up and doesn't break down quickly.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos