BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jordana I.
Santa Marta , Magdalena
I liked it a lot because it is not greasy at all, it is more, it feels a dry mousse that fits very well to dry or moist skin; Do not put it on wet skin because it will not work excellent as if you put it on dry or wet skin. I loved that it removed my hairpieces totally well, practically from the root and without leaving dry or rough appearance.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I have use this brand in the past but I haven't had the chance to test them out in depth. When I used it it seemed to be gentle on my skin so thats good. I need to test it out further to give a proper review. Otherwise it is a great products at a great price.
Alexis W.
Pearl, MS
I love it on my skin , it leave the skin smooth ! It's very affordable I think I got got it from Walmart! I use it everytime I shave ! A lot comes in the can ! It doesn't rust and that's a plus unlike other ones . I would definitely recommend it.
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I used a sample size of this shaving gel that I got from my mom. It had a nice scent but other then that it was just regular shaving gel in my opinion. Nothing too nice or fancy about it. And I got razor bumps after using it (my skin is really sensitive to the types of shaving gels I use).
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I rarely use shaving cream since I really like using conditioner instead to shave. But I used this for a while and thought it was really nice. It is smooth and creamy and got the job done. I don't love shaving cream since I think it is way too messy, but this was nice.
Jennyfer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Pure Silk shaving cream for sensitive skin is my favorite shaving cream by far. Ever since I made the switch, I don't get razor burn/ bumps like I used to. It doesn't dry out my skin and I have never had a reaction to it. Definitely recommend.
Dheevena R.
This is the cheapest shaving cream on the market and it works just as well as the others! The scents of this brand can vary so some are hits while others are misses for me, and you might get a bum can every now and then that takes a bit more muscle to push out. Overall though you get a lot of product that lathers nicely for a good clean shave.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not love shaving cream in general but that is a personal preference. This shaving cream to me though is worth using because it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft for days after a shave. It truly makes a difference in my shower routine.
Olivia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use to always use pure silk whenever I shaved but then I realized I was spending some much money on shaving cream whenever normal soap and conditioner did the trick. I felt like I did not get very long of a use out of one container and I was always buying another one.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a affordable shaving cream that has a ton of options. It is very thick and easy to apply. I do get a little bit of razor burn after using this sometimes, but not often. I think it depends on my razor I'm using. It has a lot of different scents you can choose from which I like. It leaves your skin soft & smooth. Will buy again!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.