BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
This is an affordable shaving cream that actually works. At my store, the cost is comparable to the generic brands in its field. The use of the product is good as well. It applies very cream and helps me not to get razor burn or any knicks while shaving.
Jordann L.
I usually don't use any shaving cream because it makes my legs break out. But this formula works perfectly. It isn't too expensive. It smells amazing. It makes my legs feel smooth. It lasts me a long time. It is easy to use and I would buy it again.
Joanna V.
Reno
This is my to go shaving cream! This shaving cream keeps you legs so smooth! I use this product everytime i shave! It is affordable and not expensive at all. It is not effective it works great on the skin! I would definitely recommend this product.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Eh it’s just ok. I had high hopes reading the name but it didn’t come close to my skintimate results. It lathered well but I wasn’t left with the silky smoothness as I get with the other brand. May work well for some but I will stick to my favorite!
Catherine J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I was very surprise that pure silk sensitive skin therapy was almost as good as my normal ($8) shaving cream since I had only paid $1 to buy this. Honestly it has done its job except don't feel that it moisturizes my legs that much... it will protect you against nicks and cuts. I still buy this once in awhile and I do recommend it. It's worth a try especially since it doesn't cost much.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
The Pure Silk brand of shaving cream is always the one that I go too just because its always been good with my sensitive skin. They have many different scents and while I haven’t tried them all, I can say they all react to sensitive skin pretty well.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the colors of the can and the design as a whole. The scents are super fresh and smell SOOO good. Easy push dispenser gives a smooth and steady stream of shaving gel. Once smeared & spread across desired shaving area, the gel turns to a super soft, smooth & fragrant lather. When im done shaving my legs are smoother and softer than ever & stay that way. Works as a moisturizer also. Great prices and widely available at Walmart, Target, RiteAid, CVS, Walgreens, Shoprite, etc.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
Picked this up a dollar tree before. Love the smell. I just don’t care for the gels and they don’t last as long as the foaming men’s one in my opinion. Doesn’t do much for me. Will buy if it’s on sale or there’s not many other options available.
Courtney M.
Woonsocket , RI
I actually really dislike this product ! Its very thick and it tends to get all gunked up in my razor ! It’s didn’t even make my legs feel smooth after shaving . I also got little razor bumps all over my legs ! I even bought the one for sensitive skin. I will not be rebuying nor would I ever recommend this product to someone else ! Pure Silk Shave Cream
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I love Pure Silk Shave Cream, they have it in different scents, or for sensitive skin or even dry skin, but really if you have dry sensitive skin, all you need is the sensitive skin one, because this shave cream will make your legs feel silky smooth after using it. I've been working on the same bottle for 5 months now and I shave every other day to every two days, a little does go a long way as long as you don't have a 2-year-old trying to play in it. =]
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.