9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I have been using this shaving cream for a long while and it smells and feels amazing! It glides with the razor and it makes my skin smooth and soft.
When i first started shaving i used bar soap.ugh!this.makes shaving a dream,sometimes im in an unscented mood,other times i like something uplifting
I really like Pure Silk products. I have always used this product when shaving. Pure Silk makes your legs feel amazing after shaving. Great product!!
I love the way all of the shave creams smell and they always make my skin feel soft and silky. And when I'm done my skin is shiny and moisturized.
Not only is PureSilk a great shaving cream, leaving your legs looking smooth and feeling soft, but it smells great as well! :) Great price as well.
Amazingly priced. One can lasts Me at least six months and I shave every other day. The smell is great and it goes on smooth. Leaves me legs silky
I really do like this product it is very inexpensive, but it works magnificently, smells great, and leaves my legs feeling smooth and moisturized.
Best shaving cream I've used. (Scented ones are a bonus if your skin can handle fragrances.) After all, nothing gives you soft legs like Pure Silk.
It's a product that lats you a long time and is super cheap. My skin won't get irritated and its very moisturizing. Leaves my legs feeling smooth.
Was not my favorite, I got a small rash after, but I guess it was because I needed to get the sensitive skin one, and I got the regular one instead
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos