9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Not only is this product cheap, but it smells good and lasts much longer than the other shaving creams out there. I would recommend this for anyone.
This is my favorite shaving cream. I typically don't use lotion after I shave and with this, I don't need to because it keeps my legs silky and soft!
Pure Silk Shave Cream is not bad for the price and is OK to use. I prefer other brands because of my sensitive skin, but would use this if I had to.
Love how my legs feel after using this product. No bumps nor razor burns. Helps legs feel fresh and ready to shave. I will continue to purchase this.
I really like Pure Silk products. I have always used this product when shaving. Pure Silk makes your legs feel amazing after shaving. Great product!!
I’ve tried and it was okay. I’ve repurchased a couple times but not recently. It’s affordable and does leave my legs soft for a good amount of time .
It's a great shaving cream. It foams up nicely and has a nice scent to it. It lasts a long time too. I like that it lasts so long and is inexpensive.
I used to use this all the time. Not sure why I stopped but I really did like it a lot. Smooth and silky, did not irritate my skin, and smells great!
I always use the raspberry and it smells great. I love how soft it keeps my skin and it never irritates it (and my skin is usually super sensitive).
This shaving cream smelled nice and did the job, it just wasn't as moisturizing as I wanted it to be. That's the only reason I don't use it anymore.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos