BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this one in Raspberry Mist. I really like that I can get a close shave with it & the product will last a long time. A little goes a long way & it's easy to apply. Only thing I didnt like about it is the smell. It smells like hairspray & it's a little bit strong of a scent for me.
Vanessa P.
This has been my favorite shaving cream for years and it's priced very reasonably. I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all and I've been using it for about 3+ years. I just can't part with this one :) lost my cap but, it works just the same ;)
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite shaving cream of all time. My favorite thing about it is the can. Most cans get that rust ring that stains your shower, but this one doesn't do that. The raspberry scent is my favorite. It leaves my legs feeling very soft and moisturized as well.
Anna D.
South Elgin, IL
I decided to give try because it wasn't as expensive as the other shaving creams on the market. I also liked that can was "rust proof".  I think they have improved the formula because after I shaved, my legs were soft and moisturized! I am still on my first can and I feel it is going to last me while as well. I would say this shaving cream is economical.
Kristina S.
Get this really cheap, I usually just shave with a conditioner. Sometimes if i want to feel extra I will shave with shaving cream. Not a fan of gel in general so that's why i choose conditioner or lotion/body wash. I like the foaming so i can keep track of spots so i don't miss anything! this is nice, standard. nothing extra.
Jessica N.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have super dry and sensitive skin i really like the dry skin therapy shaving creme. It leaves my skin super silky smooth and i only need a little bit. very satisfied with this shaving cream. i love the container is a non rust metal so i can keep it in the shower!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is okay but with my sensitive skin I find that the numerous scent options tend to irritate it. It lathers okay but not the best. Is affordable though and can be found in most stores with sales. I don't suggest it over other types but it isn't awful.
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great shave cream for an inexpensive cream. It doesn't have a whole lot of conditioning after the fact. However, it's available everywhere and like I said, it's cheap. Since you'll be using it every day (mostly) I don't believe in paying a lot for this item.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I have use this brand in the past but I haven't had the chance to test them out in depth. When I used it it seemed to be gentle on my skin so thats good. I need to test it out further to give a proper review. Otherwise it is a great products at a great price.
Courtney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had the sensitive skin therapy one and it broke me out 😖. It didn't have a heavy scent or really an enjoyable scent. It didn't seem as thick as their other shave creams and I cut myself as well as broke out from the product. I would not repurchase.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.