9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I love this product. It has the right amount of moisturizing properties so it didn't leave me feeling greasy which I love! Also it has a pleasant scent.
I liked the pure silk brand but I don't think I'll buy it again. I felt like there wasn't enough product and I had to use a bunch to get it how I wanted
Great scent very affordable gets the job done off course and very long lasting as well, I use it atleast 2 time a week and it lasts me well over a month
This product is just okay. It needs to be slightly thicker so that my skin is protected. This cream sometimes leaves my legs uncomfortable after shaving.
I use this because it gets the job done and it's not expensive. They smell good and while they're not the thickest creams, I very rarely ever cut myself.
I buy this as an affordable option that keeps my legs silky smooth. It comes in great scents that last until the following day. Helps get a close shave.
Good enough for inexpensive shaving cream. Available at Walmart. The one problem I’ve had with it is that the can has rusted from sitting in the shower.
It smells great. You never need to use that much of it, so the can lasts a while. It actually moisturizes your skin, and it's for sensitive skin as well.
These are excellent for the price! However, I find my skin to be a little dry after shaving, maybe just my skin. But I always have to apply lotion after
Love the way it leaves my legs silky and smooth. Love the secents. I'm currently using the raspberry one. I always use this when saving over other things
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos