BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Keely S.
ROCKFORD, MI
Great smell! Love this shaving cream. A little bit goes a long way. Super easy to lather in. I would recommend this to anyone, especially a daily shaver!
Ashley A.
Thornwood, NY
So smooth and smells sooooo good!! This leaves you legs literally like pure silk. You can find them at the dollar store so it's definitely a great option
Courtney F.
Springfield, MO
I love this stuff. There are so many different smells you can choose from and they all smell great. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth every time.
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
Love this shaving cream! Everything from the scent, to the foam, to the packaging, it's just a great product! It leaves me smooth and without razor burn!
Sam R.
Spencer, WV
I have never used another shaving cream. This always does the job. Leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth and never a hair in sight! Recommend to anyone!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great shaving cream! The versions I have tried smell delicious and leave a nice but not over powering! My legs were smooth, silky and I was very happy!!
Amber R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love how this foams up before you put it on. And how smooth it is on you're legs. And is not as effected by the water splashing down on you as others.
Susie P.
The foam does not seem to be as thick aso I'd like and doesn't last as long as I'm used to with other brands. it also leaves my skin feeling a little dry
Callie L.
Reidsville, NC
It's shaving cream and it's only shaving cream it doesn't do anything else other than buffer from razor burn. It promises moisturization but it doesn't.
Makayla S.
Ashland, KY
This is the only shaving cream I use. It smells so good and it's smooth on the skin. I get it at Walmart and I recommend it! I use it every time I shave.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.