9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Great smell! Love this shaving cream. A little bit goes a long way. Super easy to lather in. I would recommend this to anyone, especially a daily shaver!
So smooth and smells sooooo good!! This leaves you legs literally like pure silk. You can find them at the dollar store so it's definitely a great option
I love this stuff. There are so many different smells you can choose from and they all smell great. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth every time.
Love this shaving cream! Everything from the scent, to the foam, to the packaging, it's just a great product! It leaves me smooth and without razor burn!
I have never used another shaving cream. This always does the job. Leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth and never a hair in sight! Recommend to anyone!
Great shaving cream! The versions I have tried smell delicious and leave a nice but not over powering! My legs were smooth, silky and I was very happy!!
I love how this foams up before you put it on. And how smooth it is on you're legs. And is not as effected by the water splashing down on you as others.
The foam does not seem to be as thick aso I'd like and doesn't last as long as I'm used to with other brands. it also leaves my skin feeling a little dry
It's shaving cream and it's only shaving cream it doesn't do anything else other than buffer from razor burn. It promises moisturization but it doesn't.
This is the only shaving cream I use. It smells so good and it's smooth on the skin. I get it at Walmart and I recommend it! I use it every time I shave.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos