9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Thank you influenster for sending me pure silk raspberry mist shaving cream. I love it! It makes my legs soft and smooth and leaves them smelling great!!
I originally bought this shaving cream to test the rust proof can and not only did the can hold up but the shaving cream made my legs feel really smooth.
This works really well. I used to only use only one type of shaving gel and this is simply amazing. I love the scents and how rich & lathery it gets!
My all time favorite shaving cream! I always buy it in bulk when it goes on sale. Super cheap and super effective! It even makes shaving more fun for me!
It gets the job done and is inexpensive compared to other brands. The can lasts a good while, and I haven't had any irritation from using this product.
I have sensitive skin when it comes to shaving and I normally have razor burn but with this having cream it helps prevent it and eases the pain some too.
This is so far my favorite brand of shaving cream because it does what it says it does and is not tested on animals and makes my legs feel really silky!
It's shaving cream and it's only shaving cream it doesn't do anything else other than buffer from razor burn. It promises moisturization but it doesn't.
This is a very affordable products however I will not use this unless I am broke. I prefer the Gillette shaving cream that’s just a couple dollars more.
I love how this foams up before you put it on. And how smooth it is on you're legs. And is not as effected by the water splashing down on you as others.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos