BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cynthia L.
Round Rock, TX
Thank you influenster for sending me pure silk raspberry mist shaving cream. I love it! It makes my legs soft and smooth and leaves them smelling great!!
Tykia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I originally bought this shaving cream to test the rust proof can and not only did the can hold up but the shaving cream made my legs feel really smooth.
Kalei L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works really well. I used to only use only one type of shaving gel and this is simply amazing. I love the scents and how rich & lathery it gets!
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
My all time favorite shaving cream! I always buy it in bulk when it goes on sale. Super cheap and super effective! It even makes shaving more fun for me!
Talaina M.
It gets the job done and is inexpensive compared to other brands. The can lasts a good while, and I haven't had any irritation from using this product.
Crystal M.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin when it comes to shaving and I normally have razor burn but with this having cream it helps prevent it and eases the pain some too.
Kayla K.
Bay City, MI
This is so far my favorite brand of shaving cream because it does what it says it does and is not tested on animals and makes my legs feel really silky!
Callie L.
Reidsville, NC
It's shaving cream and it's only shaving cream it doesn't do anything else other than buffer from razor burn. It promises moisturization but it doesn't.
Vanessa R.
Tulsa, OK
This is a very affordable products however I will not use this unless I am broke. I prefer the Gillette shaving cream that’s just a couple dollars more.
Amber R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love how this foams up before you put it on. And how smooth it is on you're legs. And is not as effected by the water splashing down on you as others.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.