BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I buy this because it is much cheaper than Skintimate and other brands, but it works just as well! I have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't bother it!
Kelsey P.
Cumberland, MD
This product makes your body so smooth and silky after shaving. It Helps prevent razor burn which is a major plus for people with sensitive skin like me.
Tammy B.
St Augustine, FL
Made my legs soft, smooth and smelling amazing. Its very moisturizing and a 2 pack is under $3.50 at Walmart.

(I received this for free for Influenster)
Courtney F.
Springfield, MO
I love this stuff. There are so many different smells you can choose from and they all smell great. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth every time.
Vanessa R.
Tulsa, OK
This is a very affordable products however I will not use this unless I am broke. I prefer the Gillette shaving cream that’s just a couple dollars more.
Keely S.
ROCKFORD, MI
Great smell! Love this shaving cream. A little bit goes a long way. Super easy to lather in. I would recommend this to anyone, especially a daily shaver!
Andrea G.
Beaufort, NC
This is a great shaving cream. It leaves your skin silky and smooth. It does not have strong smell. I would highly suggest trying this as it works great!
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only shave cream I ever use and i swear by it. I love the smell of it and how easy it is to use. It makes my skin extremely soft as I shave.
Talaina M.
It gets the job done and is inexpensive compared to other brands. The can lasts a good while, and I haven't had any irritation from using this product.
Crystal M.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin when it comes to shaving and I normally have razor burn but with this having cream it helps prevent it and eases the pain some too.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.