9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I use this because it gets the job done and it's not expensive. They smell good and while they're not the thickest creams, I very rarely ever cut myself.
This is a great shaving cream. It leaves your skin silky and smooth. It does not have strong smell. I would highly suggest trying this as it works great!
Love this product! And it gives you a lot of bang for your buck. The bottle will last you for probably 3 months at least which is great. Maybe even more
Thank you influenster for sending me pure silk raspberry mist shaving cream. I love it! It makes my legs soft and smooth and leaves them smelling great!!
I love this product. It has the right amount of moisturizing properties so it didn't leave me feeling greasy which I love! Also it has a pleasant scent.
I have very dry skin and this shaving cream just doesn't do it for me! I need something to protect my skin a little better from the harshness of shaving.
It smells great. You never need to use that much of it, so the can lasts a while. It actually moisturizes your skin, and it's for sensitive skin as well.
This shaving cream gave me really bad razor burn all over my legs. I don't know if it was just too harsh on my skin or what but I'll never use it again.
These are excellent for the price! However, I find my skin to be a little dry after shaving, maybe just my skin. But I always have to apply lotion after
Bought this on a whim, I normally don't use shaving cream. But it's smells great and it moisturizes my skin so well. It really simplifies shaving for me.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos