BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nicole K.
Newark, DE
I use this because it gets the job done and it's not expensive. They smell good and while they're not the thickest creams, I very rarely ever cut myself.
Andrea G.
Beaufort, NC
This is a great shaving cream. It leaves your skin silky and smooth. It does not have strong smell. I would highly suggest trying this as it works great!
Jordan M.
Watertown
Love this product! And it gives you a lot of bang for your buck. The bottle will last you for probably 3 months at least which is great. Maybe even more
Cynthia L.
Round Rock, TX
Thank you influenster for sending me pure silk raspberry mist shaving cream. I love it! It makes my legs soft and smooth and leaves them smelling great!!
Vanessa O.
Del Rio, TX
I love this product. It has the right amount of moisturizing properties so it didn't leave me feeling greasy which I love! Also it has a pleasant scent.
Jenna W.
I have very dry skin and this shaving cream just doesn't do it for me! I need something to protect my skin a little better from the harshness of shaving.
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It smells great. You never need to use that much of it, so the can lasts a while. It actually moisturizes your skin, and it's for sensitive skin as well.
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA
This shaving cream gave me really bad razor burn all over my legs. I don't know if it was just too harsh on my skin or what but I'll never use it again.
Laura H.
These are excellent for the price! However, I find my skin to be a little dry after shaving, maybe just my skin. But I always have to apply lotion after
Amy F.
Bought this on a whim, I normally don't use shaving cream. But it's smells great and it moisturizes my skin so well. It really simplifies shaving for me.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.