BY TUSCAN SOUL

Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is nothing special about this shaving cream. It does it's job just as well as any other shaving cream. However this shaving cream is VERY affordable.
Joselyn K.
Richmond, VA
So cheap and affordable. I have been using this product since I first started shaving as a young teenager. I can't think of one person who doesn't use this
Yas S.
Portland, OR
I like the variety of scents that this company offers. They smell wonderful and get the job done. One thing is that the shaving cream squirts out quickly.
Allie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This lathers well and smells really nice. It moisturizes okay, but I always use a lotion afterwards anyway. Very reliable and it is my go-to shaving cream.
Skylar F.
Cheap and it gets the job done! Smells great and lathers well. I can often find it in value packs to that help me save money. I prefer the raspberry scent.
Jaclyn K.
Delavan, WI
My go to! I love this stuff very inexpensive. Gets the job done. Love the way it makes my skin so soft afterwards! I got this product at my local drugstore
Meg A.
This product is great!! It leaves your legs feeling silky and smooth. Moisturizes your legs without making them feel oily. I highly recommend this product!
Ashley C.
It is easily washed off in the shower, but it gets the job done! I was hoping it would leave my skin soft though! I bought it from Kroger and it was cheap.
Tanya R.
Portsmouth, NH
Leaves legs smooth and does not irritate the skin. Cheap but works great! I usually purchase this at Wal Mart. I use this once a week when I shave my legs.
Payton S.
The name is completely true after I shave with this shaving cream I feel completely like pure silk and just cant stop rubbing my legs. I love that feeling.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.