BY TUSCAN SOUL

Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good shaving cream I have used it a lot it is really good and it says your legs or arms and wherever else you shave feeling really good after you use
Rebecca M.
Plainville, CT
It is a good product. It is easy to use and the price is a good value. It works just as good as the other products out there. I bought it at the Dollar Tree.
Brittany C.
I love Pure Silk shaving cream! Not only is it afforable, but they have different scents. Highly recommend if you don't want to spend alot on shaving cream.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Love the variety of scents. Lathers well and makes for a clean shave. Very affordable. Repeat customer. Met my expectations. Bough at my local grocery store.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite shave cream! It lathers up really well! I use the sensitive skin therapy one. It makes my legs feel super soft after! It's also very affordable!
Jenna W.
La Grange, KY
I am a much bigger fan of shaving cream like Cremo Creme rather than this foam. I feel like it leaves me more prone to cuts and razor burn and also dry skin.
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
I don't believe in spending money for fancy shaving cream. This does the job and does not cost an arm and a leg! I like stocking up on this every few weeks.
jean m.
parma, ohio
Works and smells great leaves my legs feeling smooth!! LOVE IT!!! will definitely be purchasing again, definitely recommend for someone with sensitive skin!
Mayra M.
Riverside, CA
I tried one of these shaving and the smell is so good and it leaves you supper smooth ! It's easy to use, apply, and remove! I love this product. RECOMMEND
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to shaving cream. It works well to moisturize my skin and leaves it soft and smooth after shaving. And a plus is that it is super affordable!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.