BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good shaving cream that will definitely not break your budget.  I have been using this product off and on again for a few years.  The wide variety of scents is great and the creamy texture supplies a smooth shaving experience.  I will be continuing to use this product in the future.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I was on a business trip and realized that I forgot my shaving cream. I went to the store to get some. They were out of my regular brand. I purchased this and I love it. I think it is better then the more expensive brand that I was getting. I love the silky-smooth feeling it gives. I would definitely recommend.
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
I appreciate how affordable this product is and how there are many different scents to choose from. I have the raspberry one and it smells really good, and it even lasts a while on my skin. This may not lather up as well as some other shaving creams I’ve tried, but it gets the job done. It doesn’t really break me out either, which is common when I shave my legs; I’ve had minimal issues with this one.
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have really sensitive skin so I have to watch what products I use. This is my go to shaving cream. It leaves my shaved areas smooth and hydrated. I have the scent raspberry mist and they really do have a good fragrance to them!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always used to buy ezpensive shaving cream thinking i had to if i wanted a nice shave. Then i tried this, its pretty cheap and works just as well. Its not as creamy as some shaving creams, but it does just as well as them. It comes in multiple scents and has sensitive skin options as well.
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this shave cream, first I feel like it lasts way longer than other brands and it has a nice foaming texture for when I shave. Second it is always cheaper than the other brands too which makes this a win! Hands down my favorite shave cream, and they have a lot of scents too!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The price is spot on. Super affordable and there are a bunch of difference scents it works just right. I normally use conditioner but if this product is around I will definitely use it without a doubt. It definitely exceeded my expectations for a cream only a couple dollars.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this shaving cream. It comes in different fragrances, it is creamy, doesn't make my legs breakout, it moisturizes the skin, and makes shaving easier. It feels luxurious. The price is great, and yes I would buy it again. My legs look great, no more little bumps from shaving.
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
This is my go to shaving cream that I continue to repurchase again and again, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and stays in place nicely which I appreciate so I can clearly see where I've already shaved.

It's a great value and I love that it's sold almost everywhere because I can just pick it up when I'm already at the grocery store.

Overall I would recommend this product to someone who's looking for a very affordable shave cream that still works very well and won't dry out your skin.
Diana V.
New Haven, MI
I use shaving cream as much as I can, if i do not use something on my legs they tend to get all rough and they hurt when I shave. Pure silk is nice, the price is also decent for the amount of product in the can. I like it compared to other products, nice scents, fluffy goes on well, cleans off well. Sometimes it clogs my shaver but easy fix. Overall I really like it, helps my legs.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.