BY TUSCAN SOUL

Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I do like pure silk shaving cream a lot. Its very affordable. But sometimes when I buy these the shaving gel doesn't want to come out its hard to get it out.
Berenice T.
Rusk, TX
I love the smell of the cream. The actual foam is thick and creamy which is great when shaving. It leaves your skin very moisturized after your done shaving.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that I can find it a the dollar tree, I used to buy it at Walmart for like $5 & I loved it but ever since I saw it at dollar tree I use it more often
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
This shaving cream is awful. I personally don't like the foam. It always leaves my skin feeling bumpy.
Milla W.
Acworth, GA
This is a really good less expensive alternative for a shave gel. It doesn't have a weird smell and it also doesn't leave you smelling funny after you shave.
Jessica J.
Brooklyn, NY
I always forget to buy shaving cream so i was happy to get this! Left my legs feeling so smooth and it smells so good. I also love that the can is rust free!
Makala H.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
I always buy pure silk shaving cream! Always have and probably alwyas will unless I find something better. Smells really good and makes my legs extra smooth!
tiffany m.
I do like the cream for the price. It smelled really nice and had a rich lather. I did feel I had to use more than I normally do with my usual shaving cream.
Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC
I would much prefer EOS becaus wit is much more lightweight BUT this shave cream is great if you wnat to go cheaper but still have a good quality shave gel.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Decent shaving cream but not the best, I dislike how it already comes out in a foam I feel as if it makes it harder to smooth out. But not bad for the price
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.