BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jamie S.
Works great! Leaves your legs feeling soft and smooth! I have used several different styles and they are all great! Pure Silk Shave Cream is also pruced greatà
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
They have a great variety of scents which is lovely. Leaves the skin smooth after shaving with no irritation or burning. Foams up nicely and reasonably priced.
Arlyn m.
I enjoy the sensitive skin shaving butter it is very smooth and soft and not irritating on my skin it allows for a close smooth shave with no irritation after
Sydney W.
Lover the thickness and the way that this product makes my legs feel. The scents are amazing, I purchase a different one each time and I'm never disappointed.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Just your basic shaving cream. Nothing to rave about, but nothing to complain about either. Does exactly as it says. Very nice to be able to rely on a product.
Tiawna S.
Sterling, CO
These are my go-to shaving creams. They help soften my leg hair for a clean cut finish. Without this product I would be lost in the making of shaving my legs!
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product! Good scents and definitely does what it needs to do! Great price and love all the options for smells. I'd say it's a standard cream, recommend.
Jamie C.
Hutchinson, KS
I have used most of these and love the sent of the women's shaving cream. The price is affordable, but I usually don't buy shaving cream unless I have coupons.
Jessica H.
Olivehurst, CA
I loved my Pure Silk shaving cream! It made my skin feel amazing, which that is always a concern I have. I always want my skin to feel smooth and touchable. :)
Heather S.
Wise
I love Pure silk shaving cream! It's affordable and great for your skin. I can't live without it. It exceeds my expectations and can be purchased at Wal-Mart.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.