BY TUSCAN SOUL

Kristina R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using this shaving cream as a little goes a long way. And makes my skin soft and avoid razor burn as I have sensitive skin, and so just doesn't cut it.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles. CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite shaving cream! It's inexpensive and can be bought anywhere. It works so well to protect my skin from razor burn and drying out and it smells great!
Shelly P.
Love using a shaving cream that smells great!! Not only is the smell great.. But, it also leaves my legs smooth and moisturized! Great for these winter months.
Jamie S.
Works great! Leaves your legs feeling soft and smooth! I have used several different styles and they are all great! Pure Silk Shave Cream is also pruced greatà
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently purchased this shaving cream since it was the cheapest at the drug store. I have no complaints about it and would purchase this shaving cream again.
Julie S.
It's great for why you pay. The cream does just as good a job as its equivalent in more expensive options and it doesn't dry out skin. Also lasts a long time!
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
They have a great variety of scents which is lovely. Leaves the skin smooth after shaving with no irritation or burning. Foams up nicely and reasonably priced.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't always use shaving cream, but when I've used silk it makes my legs feel silky smooth. I feel like it I can get closer and my legs stay smoother longer.
Sydney W.
Lover the thickness and the way that this product makes my legs feel. The scents are amazing, I purchase a different one each time and I'm never disappointed.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca
Hydrating foam let's my razor glide over my skin & doesn't cause irritation. I have extremely sensitive skin especially when it comes to shaving so this helps!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.