BY TUSCAN SOUL

Zoe K.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving cream is pretty good. It is smooth and smells good. It's super easy to use and does not leave your skin dry. I used to use it all the time but I have switched to coconut oil. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy it again if I decided to switch back to a shaving cream.
Katie w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this shaving cream for years now. It's very easy to use when applying. I find it very useful except the downside is the cream will get very thin but it does exceed expectations and gets the job done. I would buy again, but tip for you, it says rust free, but it can get rusted easily under the cap.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this shaving cream! It is so fun to see it doubles in volume up and the texture is lovely! I always get the berry smelling one and it smells so good. It does an amazing job at preventing cuts while still providing you with a close shave. I don't feel like it keeps me hydrated after my shave. I felt like since this was a mousse, the product didn't last as long as some other cream products but it is an amazing product nonetheless!
Jackie M.
Love this shave gel. It lathers a lot, a little goes a long way for sure. If you put too much on it feels like it gets in the way of the razor, but besides that its great. Leaves my legs silky smooth. It is super affordable and comes it a lot of different scents. After shaving I used to get a lot of red bumps (even with a fresh blade) until I started using the sensitive Pure Silk Shave Cream. I no longer get red bumps! I would recommend this for someone on a budget with sensitive skin.
Lydia A.
Las Vegas, NV
My go-to shaving cream!  It's inexpensive and soothing to my dry skin. I've used a LOT of other types of shaving lathers, but this one has the best balance and definitely met my shaving needs.  I've never broken out with this shaving cream like I have with others, so I'll definitely keep buying it!
Emily O.
Gettysburg, PA
I am not one to use shaving cream often. I usually just go straight in with my razor. My friend bought me a Pure Silk shave cream recently so I tried it out. I liked it. It starts out as a gel and as you rub it around it turns into shaving cream. I think it worked just as good as any other shaving cream that I have used. It did have a pleasant scent that I did enjoy. Other than that I did not think it was anything special.
Toni H.
This is one of my favorite (if not THE favorite) brands of creams.  I love how this shaving cream leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft.  I have never had a bad experience with this cream.  I have not tried all of the scents yet, but so far I have enjoyed the ones that I've tried.  The other plus about this brand is that I have found it to be very affordable and a little goes a long way.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. My favorite thing is that I can find it at the dollar store, for a dollar. You cannot beat that value. One can lasts me a while and it smells great. I haven't had any problems with nicking or cutting on accident since I've started using this. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good.
Asta S.
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
Pure silk is the first shaving that i have ever bought. It is amazing and it long lasting. It has such a good lather and it gets through both legs. my legs feel so smooth and when i shave i have such smooth shave i don't feel anything my favorite scent is rasberry which i'm currently using.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use the Pure Silk in Coconut. There is no smell to it and I kind of wish it did but it works great and that is what I care about more. I have sensitive skin when it comes to shaving and I will get ingrown hairs if I am not careful. This brand goes on so silky and it actually stays in the foam texting until you shave it off. Its a great price and it will last a long time.  #PureSilk  #Coconut
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.