BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although it smells great, I have not found that this product works better than using any other soap. I do have sensitive skin, though, so this could be the reason.
Tyler R.
I love this shaving cream! The scents are always very good, but not overpowering. Also, the cream lathers perfectly, and doesn't run thin, or get clumpy. Love it!
Casey A.
Kinston, NC
I haven't used this "flavor" if you will, but I have used this brand and I do enjoy it. I also use a cream with it to make my legs feel even smoothr when I shave.
Ashley D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love the smell of the pure silk shave cream. Just like with the skintimate shave gel a little goes a long way. The smell is wonderful it makes your skin feel smooth and refreshed.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Just got this product today and used it right away, the smell was the first thing that caught my attention! It smells so good! Works efficiently and the price is good and affordable.
Grace R.
Daleville, AL
This product is awesome i tried it and i loved it i am gunna stick with my eos shaving cream but if i don't have the money and need something cheaper this is my go to product!!
Brooke C.
Ames, IA
I love the cream and the price, but the metal can left a rust mark in my shower :( Would much rather it be in a plastic can if possible or a metal can that won't rust.
Meghan H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smooth, and great feeling. This product leaves my legs and under arms feeling soft. Unlike with some creams, this is thick enough that I don't worry about having razor burn afterwards.
Shasta G.
Fallon
I received this in my #VowVoxBox from Influenster. I was pleasantly surprised to have it leave my legs so smooth and moisturized. Also worked amazingly on my armpits.
Krupa P.
piscataway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These smell pleasant in the shower, without getting in the way of your favorite scented lotion or oil that you want to apply afterward. Because who wants to smell like their shave cream?! I mean, am I going to rub this stuff all over my body to get a consistent scent? No, I don't think so.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.