BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Mary L.
This product made my legs feel very silky and I really enjoyed using it. It's smells amazing, I will now definitely buy this product and recommend it to everyone to use.
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
I was skeptical about buying this shaving cream because it seemed to good to be true, but it really does its job! My skin feels smooth after shaving and it smells great!
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
This product smells amazing!! It leaves my legs super smooth and soft without any sign of razor burn! I was given the chance to try this out and I'm definitely rebuying!
yesenia s.
San Leandro, CA
I received this product to test on my fresca voxbox and i love it made my legs feel so moisturized i will highly recommend this product. and raspberry smell is lovely.
Kait J.
Olathe, KS
I use the cherry blossom scent and love it. works so much better than any other I have tried so far. I never seem to get razor bumps, and definitely is a smooth finish!
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Fairly cheap price wise and I usua can find coupons to make it even cheaper. The shaving cream is nice and thick as long as you remember to shake the can before using.
Wendy G.
swear i love this so much! i cant get enough of it , such a huge fan, i use it every few weeks it leaves my skin smooth and ever so perfect please send me cool new stuff. i love how yall made the cans look so nice ! super happy!
Janna G.
Modesto, CA
Super soft, it keeps my skin awesomely smooth. I bought this at target. You don't even need to put lotion after, it's so great! It's super affordable, and I would recommend. I'm satisfied with this, but I don't like the scents.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL

ALL ARE the best! the best shaving creams forever! really for me, the number one market ... excellent price quantity size smell and texture ... the use and totally recommend necantan me!
lana k.
Grove city, OH
This makes my legs soft and smooth. I don't need to use a lot of it to get a great shave. I'm very happy with this product and will not be switching any time soon
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.