BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kait J.
Olathe, KS
I use the cherry blossom scent and love it. works so much better than any other I have tried so far. I never seem to get razor bumps, and definitely is a smooth finish!
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Fairly cheap price wise and I usua can find coupons to make it even cheaper. The shaving cream is nice and thick as long as you remember to shake the can before using.
Wendy G.
swear i love this so much! i cant get enough of it , such a huge fan, i use it every few weeks it leaves my skin smooth and ever so perfect please send me cool new stuff. i love how yall made the cans look so nice ! super happy!
Janna G.
Modesto, CA
Super soft, it keeps my skin awesomely smooth. I bought this at target. You don't even need to put lotion after, it's so great! It's super affordable, and I would recommend. I'm satisfied with this, but I don't like the scents.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL

ALL ARE the best! the best shaving creams forever! really for me, the number one market ... excellent price quantity size smell and texture ... the use and totally recommend necantan me!
lana k.
Grove city, OH
This makes my legs soft and smooth. I don't need to use a lot of it to get a great shave. I'm very happy with this product and will not be switching any time soon
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although it smells great, I have not found that this product works better than using any other soap. I do have sensitive skin, though, so this could be the reason.
Tyler R.
I love this shaving cream! The scents are always very good, but not overpowering. Also, the cream lathers perfectly, and doesn't run thin, or get clumpy. Love it!
Casey A.
Kinston, NC
I haven't used this "flavor" if you will, but I have used this brand and I do enjoy it. I also use a cream with it to make my legs feel even smoothr when I shave.
Ashley D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love the smell of the pure silk shave cream. Just like with the skintimate shave gel a little goes a long way. The smell is wonderful it makes your skin feel smooth and refreshed.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.