BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Briana M.
Love the packaging, the formula and the price. It is very affordable and this product does what expensive products do for me just at a much more affordable price.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I liked this brand idk if i ld recommend it when i tried it it wasnt foamy it was rather runny and didn't work very well when coming out maybe i just got a bad can
Anna H.
This was a good shave cream. It didn't do a whole lot for me like moisturizing or anything so I guess it is like an average shave cream. It did smell good though.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
I also like this shave cream. It comes out nicely out of the can and spreads well all over your areas you are shaving. It does keep your legs smooth afterwards as well.
Emily M.
I have never tried another type of shaving cream. This one is my favorite I use the one for sensitive skin and it's perfect. It smells good and it gets the job done.
Cherokee B.
I love pure silk! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth after using it! I have sensitive skin and pure silk does not break me out! I will use again and again!
anita c.
Philadelphia, PA
have not used this product but friends have shared with me that this is one of the best for shaving their legs, leaving skin soft and silky i will try this today
Autumn S.
Gladewater, TX
Pure Silk Shave Cream is a great brand of shave cream. I love using it and it holds up to all of my expectations. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Kay O.
Ewa Beach, HI
Simple and wonderful I've been using this product for years! I love it the scent isn't overpowering and it leaves legs smooth. It's also cheap I can usually find this for under $2.00
Maddy M.
Long Beach, CA
This is a very easy to use shaving cream. I love the way it smells on application as well as after I've shaved. It leaves my legs feeling soft. Would repurchase.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.