BY TUSCAN SOUL

Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this on a whim because it was at Dollar Tree and shaving cream is usually so expensive.  I got the sensitive skin therapy one and oh boy it smells so good and leaves my legs so smooth!!  Needless to say I will not be going back to the more expensive one I was using that I truthfully didn't even like...Definitely recommend trying this!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pure Silk Shave Cream works very well and you can buy it for a very cheap price. They have all kinds of different scents, and they all smell really good. This shave cream makes shaving legs a breeze and leaves my legs feeling very soft and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality shave cream for a very low price.
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is a great price for what you get. That's why I initially bought it to try it out. My first experience with it was pretty good. It was thick enough when I smoothed it on my legs, but it didn't get in the way of my razor and it left my skin silky smooth. As I continued to use it, however, it started to break my skin out. The smell was also a little overwhelming. I was so disappointed because I was really hoping this would work for me!
Rachel G.
I'm not a huge fan of the smell of raspberries but OMG this product smells amazing :) The formula is smooth and light, making you not needing a lot of cover those legs for shaving. And even after the shave and shower, this product left my skin still feeling fresh and smooth throughout the entire night. I would totally recommend this to anyone that shaves. If it's not for you then it's not for you, but for me, this is the perfect shaving cream product.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is extremely allergic, so it came a point where I just shaved with soap and hoped for the best. Until my cousin recomended this to me and oh, boy! I was so surprised with the results for that cheap price. The smells are amazing, it makes the shaving process an easy one, and, wait for it... No allergies on my skin afterwards!
Briahana F.
This is my fave shaving cream! I used to use Skintimate for years, but this stuff works better and is cheaper, so I switched! I love this shaving cream because it gives you a very close shave, moisturizes your skin as you shave, and makes your legs and under arms baby soft! I never get nics or cuts or razor burn or ingrown hairs from shaving with this, like I used to with Skintimate! I wish I didn't waste my money on Skintimate all those years!!!
Morgan b.
Bellmead, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pure Silk Shave Cream is the first shave cream that I ever used so it holds a special little place in my heart. I love this stuff! All the different varieties smell great and it it lathers up REALLY well! It also does a great job of protecting your legs while shaving. I'd totally recommend this shave cream. And, it's AFFORDABLE!
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this shaving cream. I just discovered it about a year ago after trying a sample. I always saw it at Target and never thought to buy it because I always bough Skintimate. This shaving cream is super creamy and foamy! I think it is so so much better than Skintimate. It gives you a thick layer of shaving cream. It is the best!!!
Zoe K.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving cream is pretty good. It is smooth and smells good. It's super easy to use and does not leave your skin dry. I used to use it all the time but I have switched to coconut oil. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy it again if I decided to switch back to a shaving cream.
Katie w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this shaving cream for years now. It's very easy to use when applying. I find it very useful except the downside is the cream will get very thin but it does exceed expectations and gets the job done. I would buy again, but tip for you, it says rust free, but it can get rusted easily under the cap.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.