BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Elizabeth K.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my favorite shaving creams. Not only is it cheap but it comes in several different scents and the razor glides smoothly over skin. A little goes a long way with this!
Christina P.
Staten Island, NY
Worst shaving cream I ever used. Not moisturizing at all. I felt like I shaved with just soap and water. Will not recommend ! Pay the extra $ to go with popular brand names
Melanie P.
Atascadero, CA
I received this product in my #vowvoxbox. It first off smells delicious, and when I used it to shave my legs they were the softest they had been in a while! Love this product!
Madalyn B.
Lynn Haven, FL
I personally have extremely sensitive skin and this product (even scented) has never irritated my skin! I've been using this brand for a few years now and will continue to!
Vishra P.
I love the smell but dont like the pure silk shaving cream. The foam was really thin and didn't spread well on my legs. After shaving my legs felt very dry and they were very irritated. The price was affordable but I wouldn't buy it again because of the sensitive skin and the "allergic" reaction.
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
This is the shaving cream I use all the time. I've tried all the different scents and there's not a single one I don't like. Its super affordable and it gets the job done.
Emily L.
Lampasas, TX
there's so many different smells to choose from. it feels very velvety and when you're done it leaves your skin so soft, you don't even have to put lotion on afterwards.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
This is really good, especially for the price. It gives you a smooth shave with minimal cuts. It adds moisture to your skin. With different scents it is a great purchase.
Joy P.
South Fork, PA
This shaving cream is amazing it's easy to use all you do is wet your legs and add the shaving cream and run it in and then shave. It also helps to get your shave closer
Massiel D.
This product is life changing, when i shave using this cream i never get cuts or irritation after shaving. I also don't bleed or get razor burns when using this product.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.