BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Chelsea K.
I prefer a gel, but bought this for a grrst value. It gets the job done, smells good, and keeps my skin soft, but I still prefer a gel shave cream like Skintimate.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I personally don't need to shave my legs frequently or at all because of genes. Sometimes you just want your legs to be super smooth this does the job. They also lather really well.
Kelly S.
Love this shaving cream! It's inexpensive and it is actually gentle on the skin and moisturizes really well and doesn't leave my legs feeling stripped and dry like other shaving creams. I think that this product is really great and worth a shot!
Emily J.
I love this shaving cream. There are a lot of different scents and so far I have not hit one that I do not like. They leave a smooth feeling on your legs as well
Hannah B.
Mize, KY
I usually buy the moisturizing kind, but Pure Silk is great whatever kind of buy! It has wonderful scents to choose from and it keeps my skin feeling soft without any razor burn!!
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this shaving cream! I've tried the orange bottle before! I can't remember the scent but would definitely use again! I have very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all! Would recommend!
Joan N.
Gadsden, AL
Love how this seems to moisturize my skin while shaving. Easily available at any store, reasonably priced and leaves skin feeling smooth and silky. Great product for the money!!
Dalia G.
chicago, IL
I received this product complimentary for testing by influenster. I loved this product, it leaves my legs amazingly silky soft and the raspberry smell is delicious and in no way overly sweet or overbearing.
Krista A.
Pure silk is a decent brand shaving cream. I have found other brands better. I normally use dry or sensitive skin shaving creams. The pure silk does have awesome foaming though.
Tara C.
Austin, TX
This is good for sensitive skin. I haven't experienced any razor irritation or cuts. The foam is not too thick. The fragrance is not too strong. It is a good buy. I've been using it for over a year.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.