9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I prefer a gel, but bought this for a grrst value. It gets the job done, smells good, and keeps my skin soft, but I still prefer a gel shave cream like Skintimate.
I personally don't need to shave my legs frequently or at all because of genes. Sometimes you just want your legs to be super smooth this does the job. They also lather really well.
Love this shaving cream! It's inexpensive and it is actually gentle on the skin and moisturizes really well and doesn't leave my legs feeling stripped and dry like other shaving creams. I think that this product is really great and worth a shot!
I love this shaving cream. There are a lot of different scents and so far I have not hit one that I do not like. They leave a smooth feeling on your legs as well
I usually buy the moisturizing kind, but Pure Silk is great whatever kind of buy! It has wonderful scents to choose from and it keeps my skin feeling soft without any razor burn!!
Love this shaving cream! I've tried the orange bottle before! I can't remember the scent but would definitely use again! I have very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all! Would recommend!
Love how this seems to moisturize my skin while shaving. Easily available at any store, reasonably priced and leaves skin feeling smooth and silky. Great product for the money!!
I received this product complimentary for testing by influenster. I loved this product, it leaves my legs amazingly silky soft and the raspberry smell is delicious and in no way overly sweet or overbearing.
Pure silk is a decent brand shaving cream. I have found other brands better. I normally use dry or sensitive skin shaving creams. The pure silk does have awesome foaming though.
This is good for sensitive skin. I haven't experienced any razor irritation or cuts. The foam is not too thick. The fragrance is not too strong. It is a good buy. I've been using it for over a year.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos