BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Pure Silk Shave Cream
Love this shaving cream! I have super sensitive skin and can use this product without a problem. The scent is nice and light and it doesn't really linger after you're done. My legs are very smooth after using it. Definitely a product worth having!
Danielle M.
The only shaving cream I use as of now. They have different skin types for each, which is great! Goes on like butter, and smells great! Leaves your legs/etc feeling so silky smooth.
Teresa C.
Atlanta, GA
The texture of the shaving cream is smooth and silky and the container does not leave rust stains on your tub. The fragrance is a little bit artificial smelling.
Joy W.
Goose Creek, SC
Each one has a great scent to it. Sometimes I just play around with it like a child in a bubble bath. Really close shave when my boyfriend allows me to shave his muskrat off his face
Michelle R.
I received this product to test from #influenster and it was an awesome shaving cream! I've got a close smooth shave. Not to mention the nice fruity scent, that made it that much better!! I recommend this cream!!!
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Pure Silk is one of the best brand of shaving cream that is out there. It is easy to apply, and it really does leave my skin feeling like silk, and also leaves it smelling good too.
Gina G.
Federal Way , WA
I received these product to test and review in my FrescaVoxBox and I am loving it, leave my legs super soft and I don't get any dry skin a few hours after shaving.
Rafaelina S.
Columbus, GA
This shave cream is very foamy from the moment you stay it out the can. It makes shaving easier to handle especially if you haven't shaved in a while. Foam makes legs feel smooth.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I personally don't need to shave my legs frequently or at all because of genes. Sometimes you just want your legs to be super smooth this does the job. They also lather really well.
Angela W.
Renton, WA
Feels very smooth on the skin, works well as lubricant, does what it's supposed to. It does leave the skin soft, but be sure you don't knick yourself or it will sting like crazy.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.