BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

China M.
Matthews, NC
Love this shaving cream.  They have for something for all skin types.  It's super cheap and Walmart has been the cheapest price that I have found.  I have used this for years and have no complaints. They are in rust proof bottles which is super nice!
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK
I liked this product because it rinsed clean and it complimented the shave with softness. I found it at a local supermarket. I used it everytime I shaved. The price was very nice also!
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok
Shaving cream is shaving cream. This product is nice thick fluffy and cheap. They had me sold at cheap. Plus good smell options. It does what it's supposed to do.
Samantha R.
Fultondale, AL
It works amazingly. Doesn't take that much at one time. So the bottle last a good bit. Even after you shVe and washed the shaving cream off it leaves your legs feeling soft and smooth.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand is usually pretty cheap at the store and the smells are pretty good. i usually prefer guy shaving cream but if i want a girly scent i will get this brand
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have no complaints about this shaving cream. It’s apparently a “cheaper” brand but it works great for me! It lathers up great and just a little bit goes a long way!
Valeria V.
Yakima, WA
I really liked this shaving cream I usually get razor burn and this helped a lot. It left it super moisturized and they felt soft as a babies butt. I received this in my Fresca Vox Box.
Sonya F.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this product, use it as my go to shaving cream. It is one of the few that do not break me out! Plus you can select from multiple options to get the perfect formula/scent you love.
kayladelong54
Conway
I love these shaving creams! They smell so good, they are the perfect hint of smell, not too much just the right amount. It lathers up really good and leaves my skin feeling so good!!
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
Not my favorite shaving cream. Doesn't create a creamy enough lather like I like. Rinses clean though and didn't irritate my skin. Pretty inexpensive but a little more than comparable brands.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.