BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Logann O.
Adkins, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Such a great shaving cream! it is worth the try and can usually find coupons in the newspaper. CVS usually does promotions too! the shaving cream lathers really well and the scent is relaxing in the shower. satisfied with the brand as well as the product!
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I can buy this shaving cream at my local dollar tree and I must say that for $1.00 USD and some odd cents, it can hardly be beat. I give it three stars because I personally still experience razor burn when using this product, regardless of whether or not I apply it to wet or dry skin or if my razor is old or new. However, I have really sensitive skin and while I have tried 5+ types of shaving, only EOS didn't give me razor burn. I have a lot of buddies that use this product with no problem so unless your skin is prone to razor burn, you will probably be fine.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I grabbed this shave cream at Target when the one I usually buy was sold out. It is a decent shave cream, and certainly helps the razor glide well. The scent is nice and light but really nice. It just wasn't anything special and didn't really do anything extra. I did use the whole thing and it was totally fine, but I went back to the other one because it does all of this but also moisturizes my legs.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Love, love, love this shave cream! So creamy and "buttery" smooth in application on the skin. Doesn't evaporate while you're shaving - like some brands. It actually waits to be removed, if you know what I mean. A little goes a long way. Product doesn't have an over powering fruity aroma; pleasant light raspberry fresh smell that washes away with the cream. Gives a clean close hair removal with your razor, perfect in my book.
Rochelle F.
Sandston , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pure Silk Shave Cream is an affordable shaving cream option that seems to get the job done. I don't like how it dispenses as a foam/cream, it's kind of loud when it comes out of the can. I don't notice a strong scent which I appreciate and it does help prevent knicks and scrapes while shaving. I could leave or take it with this one, fine to use, not my go-to option.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure silk shave cream works great.  A little goes a long way so don't go crazy with how much you squirt out. The scents are awesome but does not linger or interfere with your perfume.  My legs feel moisturized after shaving with pure silk.
carmen m.
napa
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
this product is amazing. when you shave it goes smooth you dint have to get put it on your legs the finish product leaves your legs soft/smooth. But the shaving cream also has a smell/scent to it and it makes you legs smell good too. so I would recommend you buying this too use
Tiffany G.
I use Pure Silk as a backup shave gel. It has a great smell but it doesn't keep its lather very long. I bought this at Walmart. It's affordable at less than 3$. It does it's job as a shave cream but us women like to have the lather of cream on our legs before we start shaving. Overall, I'm neutral with this product.
Georgia S.
Union, KY
After not using shaving cream for awhile, I was quickly reminded how important it was. Left my skin feeling smooth and looking shiny. The scent lasted and it is easily available in any quick drug store or grocery. It really helped protect my legs when shaving. I didn't realize how awful my legs had started to look after cutting them due to lack of a lubricant.
Ashley F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is coming from someone who didn't like the idea of spending an extra dollar on a product that I could substitute with conditioner. However, I got this product as a gift and since using it I don't know how I've gone so many years without using shaving cream! It gets a very close shave, and I have found that using a razor without the hydrating gel around the blades gets me the better shave. I also like to follow up with an aloe gel as a light moisturizer as it does not irritate my skin after a shave.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.