BY TUSCAN SOUL

member-3f17a169a
This is one of my favorite shaving creams! Have great smelling ones & also moisturizing on the skin. This was one of the first ones I've used & I always go back after trying a different one.
Jadia V.
La Pine, OR
I love Pure silk as a daily shaving cream. I can generally find it at our local dollar store. Bonus! It always has amazing scent. only downfall is if not used quickly in my experience it tends to become watery. would recommed especially if you are on a budget
Nancy N.
Wasco, CA
These creams have felt great. i just started using them last year and my legs have felt smoother than ever. I usually woupd use soap, but this product has made me never go back to soap.
Hannah H.
Akron, OH
Works well for a clean shave and leaves my legs smooth! It has a wide variation of scents as well . I am not particularly picky about my shaving cream but this one works very well for me
Heather G.
Berlin, MD
It's a nice brand that gets the job done. It's not over the top but it doesn't do a bad job. I've never had any noticeably different skin from using it, but it works well while shaving.
Karen C.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried Pure Silk because it came with a razor. I found the consistency more like a gel and it wasn't thick enough for me. I didn't care for the fragrance either. I would not buy again.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this as well as Skintimate. It smells just as good and it works just as well. The packaging is adorable and the rust proof can is a life saver to my bath tub.
Samantha D.
Just received this on my Vox Box and omg it smells amazing. I used this product first and shaved my legs. It left my lesg so soft and smooth. Loved this shave cream.
Holly D.
I love pure silk shave cream. I used to use my husbands, but I love the way this kind smells and the scent stays with me. It also feels better and gentler than my husbands shaving cream!
China M.
Matthews, NC
Love this shaving cream.  They have for something for all skin types.  It's super cheap and Walmart has been the cheapest price that I have found.  I have used this for years and have no complaints. They are in rust proof bottles which is super nice!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.