BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kathleen D.
Junction City, KS
These have to be my favorite shaving cream! They are very inexpensive and keep my legs feeling smooth after I use them as well as come in an assorted amount of scents!
Kizzy w.
This is a great product for shaving a good product for shaving cream I love it it's actually silky and smooth and you I love it perfect shaving cream is great so you
Janessa W.
Vacaville, CA
This shaving cream is just amazin lol. It has the best scent & will leave feelin baby soft like seriously lol. Its extremelyyyyy cheap & there's a lot inside the cans.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased this myself. I have tried many ladies shave creams and I enjoy the scents that Pure Silk offers and the price in nice also. It does what it is suppose it.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually got this product in a voxbox and I love it! It is very smooth and smells great. I have bought 2 more since I have gotten it for free so the product is worth it!
BeckyLiz G.
Niles
Made my legs where silky smooth. However, I was not really a fan of the smell after. But my legs hairless and painless, made it easy for me to be able to shave my legs.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's my absolute favorite shaving cream! Although, I like the gel kind they never last long. With Pure Silk it lasts forever and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.
Yvette R.
I loved this shave cream! Made my legs feel so nice. I liked that it didn't irritate my skin and it smells amazing. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Encarnacion J.
The one I have has a low fragrance which i prefer because too much can cause me some irritation. I like how thick the foam is and is a pretty good shave cream for the price i got it for.
Arielle M.
Gainesville, FL
Nothing special and thats ok,it gets the job done and gets me smooth but some times i wish it would not make the skin so tight... Or is that what its supost to do never used anything else
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.