BY TUSCAN SOUL

Amy M.
Monroe Township, NJ
I love this shave cream. It feels like silk literLly it goes on so sleek and it is very moisturizing. All the scents/flavors smell great and a little goes a long way. It is a good price also.
Taelor H.
I have been using silk shaving cream for probably two years, and i absolutely love it, it makes your skin so soft, and the consistency is amazing. You do not need much to cover an area.! I definitely recommend this product.!
Wanda R.
Evanston, WY
I love pure silk shaving cream. its so soft and makes my legs smooth. alot of other creams will dry out your legs. and it is very affordable. at like 2$ a can. it certainly met my expectations
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely LOVE this shaving cream. It really truly does leave your skin so very soft and smooth. And it is so very affordable while also available in many great scents.
Mary M.
Claremont, NH
I love this shaving cream! It does a fantastic job and really does leave your legs feeling like silk! I recommend this to people who like to have there legs looking there best on a night out.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
This cream is perfect for us irritated skin because it leaves the skin soft do not abusive and not the main thing after shaving irritates and leaves you with a rich aroma
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great shaving cream that smells and works amazing. The raspberry is my favorite. A little bit of the product goes a very long way. Any razor works well with it.
Beca M.
Palmdale, CA
I've only just begun to try it, but it's great. The smell is subtle but it's smooth on my legs. Only downside is i have to get almost a handful to have go over my entire bottom part of my leg.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
This foam really works and makes my legs feel so smooth after I shave! Love the smell too, so win win! It's also super affordable, good enough for getting the job done!
Aneta N.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Shaving is never the same without the use of a proper shaving cream. This product leaves shaving an easy task because I can easily glide the razor over the shaving cream. Never had any nicks or cuts from shaving because of this product. I would not shave without it.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.