BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jennifer H.
Brewerton, NY
I love this stuff...it keeps my legs smooth the whole day after using it and I swear that's a hard thing to do I was blessed with dry skin and nothing but this stuff keeps my legs nice and soft.
Fanta J.
Briarwood, NY
The name of the product tells exactly how good the product really is. My legs absolutely feel like silk after I use this shave cream to shave them. The scents are absolutely wonderful to smell.
Erika R.
Illinois
This product is great! I was able to get a clean shave and it left my legs smooth. Some shaving creams make my legs itchy afterwards but this time it didn't happen to me.
sara T.
Reston, VA
I only have tried a sample of this shaving cream but it smells nice and its very thick. I got the sample from CVS Pharmecey. It is kinda simaler to EOS shaving cream because they're both thick.
Lizzie D.
I usually use EOS shave cream, but I recently purchased this and I like it. I like EOS formula better, but this is cruelty free and it's very creamy and smells good. Overall I think it's great!
Despena Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheaper than a lot of other brands of shaving cream and does its job! Can be puffy...use a smaller amount when dispensing and it works just fine! Many different scents to choose from.
Shana B.
These are pretty good shaving crams. They are super easy to find because they are at so many stores that carry it. I would recommend this shaving cream because it's affordable and good quality.
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Great shaving cream at a cheap price. Offered in several scents that smell good and most stores carry it so its not hard to find. The only complaint is it doesn't go very far
Alexandria P.
Hayward, CA
I received this from Influenster the # vow voxbox and I must say I like it it has a good smell and leaves your legs soft as can be and the can catches your attention as well
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
Pure Silk shaving cream leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth. It allows me to get a close shave. It is also less expensive than other products! I received the raspberry mist flavor and love it. I would highly recommend this shaving cream to anyone and will buy it again.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.