BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lo uso para cuando no tengo tiempo de depilarme con cera. Esta crema me ayuda para que el rastrillo deslise mas suave sin lastimar mi piel y termina dando un acabalo suave.
K G.
Levittown, PA
Pure silk shaving cream comes out airy and light. Goes on pretty well. Only complaint is that you have to use a ton of it for small areas. The scents are awesome! Haven't had one that I didn't like.
Gina V.
Pure silk is the got shaving cream. The scents are really long lasting on your skin. Leaves the skin looking very shiny. The skin feels refreshed with pure silk. It's very gentle on the skin as well
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff really does leave your legs feeling like silk! I actually stocked up on this stuff cause they had awesome coupons out. So i am good to go on this for a few months!
Kiara B.
Lula, GA
I purchased this shaving cream at my local grocery store. I will probably not purchase this again. I will purchase it if it is the only option. I do not recommend it and it is not very easy to use.
Kari L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this shaving cream and always leaves you smooth. Not to mention all of their scents are great! The pure silk raspberry by far one of my favorite scents. Give it a try!
Jessica J.
I love this stuff it smells so good. and leaves my skin feeling soft. i did not think it was gonna work well but it did and i am so happy i tried this stuff. it is the only shave cream that i use.
Hannah N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is a real shaving "cream", so keep that in mind when you buy it. It seems like you have to use a lot more product than you do with the gel shave creams, but they work about the same in the end.
Kirsten R.
Montgomery, IN
This is the normal brand I buy. I love the smell! It leaves my legs feeling smooth. I don't have a problem with my legs feeling dry after using this product. Highly recommend!
Hailey S.
I love this shaving cream. It comes in a variety of scents and haven't found one I disliked. My legs come out so smooth after. Usually buy them at Target, Walmart or Meijer
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.