BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sarah C.
If you have sensitive skin, don't use it. If you don't, definitely give it a try. It has a really thick, creamy texture and the Raspberry Mist scent is a great fruity smell.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lo uso para cuando no tengo tiempo de depilarme con cera. Esta crema me ayuda para que el rastrillo deslise mas suave sin lastimar mi piel y termina dando un acabalo suave.
Kari L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this shaving cream and always leaves you smooth. Not to mention all of their scents are great! The pure silk raspberry by far one of my favorite scents. Give it a try!
Kiara B.
Lula, GA
I purchased this shaving cream at my local grocery store. I will probably not purchase this again. I will purchase it if it is the only option. I do not recommend it and it is not very easy to use.
K G.
Levittown, PA
Pure silk shaving cream comes out airy and light. Goes on pretty well. Only complaint is that you have to use a ton of it for small areas. The scents are awesome! Haven't had one that I didn't like.
Jessica J.
I love this stuff it smells so good. and leaves my skin feeling soft. i did not think it was gonna work well but it did and i am so happy i tried this stuff. it is the only shave cream that i use.
Hannah N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is a real shaving "cream", so keep that in mind when you buy it. It seems like you have to use a lot more product than you do with the gel shave creams, but they work about the same in the end.
Devon A.
Pine Bluff, AR
I have been using Pure Silk for over 5 years and won't go back to any other shave cream. You can use a little to get the protection you need to get a close shave. It leaves my legs soft and smooth.
Hailey S.
I love this shaving cream. It comes in a variety of scents and haven't found one I disliked. My legs come out so smooth after. Usually buy them at Target, Walmart or Meijer
Fanta J.
Briarwood, NY
The name of the product tells exactly how good the product really is. My legs absolutely feel like silk after I use this shave cream to shave them. The scents are absolutely wonderful to smell.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.