9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I feel these are very good for what they do and they smell amazing. They work well with all types of razors especially they cheaper brands that will tend to cut you if you dont have some type of soap.
This really does its job . its not too thick to where my razor only gets the shaving cream off, and not too thin that I might as well use water. Its just enough. Works great
While the cream works pretty well and allows for a decently close shave, it really dries my legs out. I have super sensitive skin and they are prone to being extremely dry. For whatever reason they are dryer than usual when using pure silk.
I love that this shaving cream comes in many different scents. However, I usually stick with the sensitive skin formula (which still smells great). It is easy to use and leaves my skin feeling soft.
If you have sensitive skin, don't use it. If you don't, definitely give it a try. It has a really thick, creamy texture and the Raspberry Mist scent is a great fruity smell.
I have verrrryy sensitive skin . I cant use a lot of products on my face , or body . But this shaving cream is great ! I didn't buy the sensitive type either . Perfect match !
This works pretty well and is moisturizing but it seems that the moisture goes away rather quickly. I find that if I don't immediately apply a super hydrating lotion on top as soon as I'm done drying myself off, I get dry skin patches.
I think the Pure Silk Shave Cream is a great value. It leaves my legs silky smooth and since i have been using it.....no razor nicks or burns! That's a win, win in my book!
This stuff really does leave your legs feeling like silk! I actually stocked up on this stuff cause they had awesome coupons out. So i am good to go on this for a few months!
This is a very good shaving cream. I love the way it comes out as a foam and how it doesn't take much to cover your whole leg. It works great on my dry legs and helps hold in moisture that is lacking. It is one of the best i have tried
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos