BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ariel E.
Mckeesport, PA
I feel these are very good for what they do and they smell amazing. They work well with all types of razors especially they cheaper brands that will tend to cut you if you dont have some type of soap.
Kayla B.
Ogden, UT
This really does its job . its not too thick to where my razor only gets the shaving cream off, and not too thin that I might as well use water. Its just enough. Works great
Ashley C.
While the cream works pretty well and allows for a decently close shave, it really dries my legs out. I have super sensitive skin and they are prone to being extremely dry. For whatever reason they are dryer than usual when using pure silk.
Abbey R.
Washington, DC
I love that this shaving cream comes in many different scents. However, I usually stick with the sensitive skin formula (which still smells great). It is easy to use and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Sarah C.
If you have sensitive skin, don't use it. If you don't, definitely give it a try. It has a really thick, creamy texture and the Raspberry Mist scent is a great fruity smell.
keelia  J.
Fairburn, GA
I have verrrryy sensitive skin . I cant use a lot of products on my face , or body . But this shaving cream is great ! I didn't buy the sensitive type either . Perfect match !
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
This works pretty well and is moisturizing but it seems that the moisture goes away rather quickly. I find that if I don't immediately apply a super hydrating lotion on top as soon as I'm done drying myself off, I get dry skin patches.
Kerri W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I think the Pure Silk Shave Cream is a great value. It leaves my legs silky smooth and since i have been using it.....no razor nicks or burns! That's a win, win in my book!
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff really does leave your legs feeling like silk! I actually stocked up on this stuff cause they had awesome coupons out. So i am good to go on this for a few months!
Amanda C.
Harrison, AR
This is a very good shaving cream. I love the way it comes out as a foam and how it doesn't take much to cover your whole leg. It works great on my dry legs and helps hold in moisture that is lacking. It is one of the best i have tried
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.