BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is one of my favorite shaving cream of all time! It makes my skin feel amazing and works great if you have sensitive skin! Truly such a quality brand with amazing products. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever! I definitely suggest trying this shaving cream if you haven't already!
Amber H.
Alexander, AR
I wouldn't dare try any other shaving cream. This is my absolute favorite and never disappoints. makes my legs so smooth and I never have razor burn or cuts afterwards/
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
This works pretty well and is moisturizing but it seems that the moisture goes away rather quickly. I find that if I don't immediately apply a super hydrating lotion on top as soon as I'm done drying myself off, I get dry skin patches.
Abbey R.
Washington, DC
I love that this shaving cream comes in many different scents. However, I usually stick with the sensitive skin formula (which still smells great). It is easy to use and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Kari L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this shaving cream and always leaves you smooth. Not to mention all of their scents are great! The pure silk raspberry by far one of my favorite scents. Give it a try!
keelia  J.
Fairburn, GA
I have verrrryy sensitive skin . I cant use a lot of products on my face , or body . But this shaving cream is great ! I didn't buy the sensitive type either . Perfect match !
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This shaving cream is absolutely divine. It is so rich and thick and leaves my skin feeling insanely moisturized! The subtle scents make for the ultimate shaving experience.
Amanda C.
Harrison, AR
This is a very good shaving cream. I love the way it comes out as a foam and how it doesn't take much to cover your whole leg. It works great on my dry legs and helps hold in moisture that is lacking. It is one of the best i have tried
Hailey S.
I love this shaving cream. It comes in a variety of scents and haven't found one I disliked. My legs come out so smooth after. Usually buy them at Target, Walmart or Meijer
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This shaving cream is pretty great! My skin has a tendency to have razor bumps after every shave but with this cream, they didn't! It was great and left my skin silky smooth.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.