BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kasey K.
It does its job and does not cost an arm and a leg. It smells great too! It can be a little drying, so use lotion afterwards. Does a great job in helping avoid razor nicks and bumps.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Amazing shaving cream. The lather is thick and moisturizing. It was so inexpensive and I am very impressed with this product. It also smells nice, I love the floral plumeria scent.
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is the only shaving product i buy i love how it smells and leaves skin so soft! I was going to buy some more but i got this from influenster in my vowvoxbox ! Thank you!
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this in the VowVoxBox complimentary for testing purposes & love it! Affordable quality shaving cream for half the cost of gel creams. Great scents, rich lather. Prefect!
Holly W.
I'm not a huge fan of shave cream. I generally prefer shave gel because you get a smaller amount. I love the scent of Pure Silk, but I definitely prefer shave gel over shave cream.
Jerica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this in my #frescavoxbox on here #influenster and I have to say it's a good product. Goes on well just make sure to shake it well. It smells really good and leave skin smooth.
Charlotte B.
I really enjoy everything about them. I have very sensitive skin so when I shave my legs it tends to leave razor burns or just little bumps but when I use this shaving cream I'm left when smooth soft skin
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love their smells and how hydrating the shaving cream is! Will not cause razor bump or irritation from what I have experienced. Definitely worth the money and keep repurchasing!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have been using this shaving cream since I was old enough to shave. I use it every time I shave, and refuse to use anything else! I always buy it at the dollar store. It meets and exceeds everything I'm looking for in a shaving cream! It's so light, and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth every time.

Kelli K.
marble, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this shaving cream. I use one can in 1-2 weeks. I don't get my legs razor burned or cut anymore unless I am pressing too hard with the razor. It is also reasonably priced.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.