9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I received this product in the Vow Vox Box and really enjoyed it! It gives you a smoothr shave and it smells good too! The scent lingers and I didn't feel like my skin was dry after.
This shaving cream is really nice. I like the gel to foam a lot. It makes my legs and armpits super soft and they smell really nice. I also like the fact that after I use it, it doesn't make my armpits sticky.
I use this all the time. And it is the best. Great for dark hairs because I can see my hairs after shaving but when I use this it seems I get a closer shave. I love it. Will recommend.
This product doesn't foam very well for me and it seems to leave razor burn especially in the bikini area. It's ok for the price but I would pay the extra dollar for skintimate gel
I absolutely love the scent of these. And they leave my skin feeling super smooth. I recommend this to any person who's shaving cream just isn't leaving the skin feeling moisturized
So many great sense to choose from, leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated even when my skin is extra sensitive. Provides enough barrier so that I can achieve a close shave without worrying about razor burn.
Really good at moisturizing and getting a close shave. the moisture doesn't last long after the shower but its still better than just using soap. i always buy this brand and wont change
I haven't used shaving cream.in a long time to cut back on spending. I got a sample n a subscription box and miss it so much. keeps my legs smooth and soft. I will buy whenever on sale
I have sworn buy the pure silk shave cream for years. It not only smells great but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! Pure Silk has a ton of scents to choose from so there is bound to be one that suits you!
Pure silk shaving cream is very silky and smooth. I have found that the bootle is a bit of a hassle though. Mysprayer always quits working and I have to end up throwing the bottle away with product left over.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos