9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I love this brand because of all the different scents it comes in! I would highly recommend for anyone and it is affordable and usually offered in some type of bundle
This is a great shaving cream, Atlanta is at very nice and I like it. Although I don't think you get a very close shave as with some other brands of shaving cream.
I love pure silk because it is thick and creamy. And another big plus is the no rust can. I love keeping my things in the shower, so the no rust can is an ultra plus for me.
I'm going to feel like Misty but again I like this too because it's really does do a good job that has a great sent to it and it's another item I can buy at the dollar store
Not only do these shaving creams get the job done well but they make my skin so freaking soft after using it and they smell so good! And they are CHEAP as can be
It’s alright brand . It gets the job done well but I preferred to use a brand called nair I use it a long time ago but I still haven’t been able to find it again
Definitely a cheaper quality shaving cream, but it will work fine. I do not like the scented ones, as I found they are too strong for me and do irritate my skin.
I think these are pretty good shaving gels. I think they’re affordable. I think that are easy to find in the store. I think they’re comparable to the name brands.
I think I picked this because it was the cheapest one. I don't really like shaving cream all that much, but I always have some around in case I decide to use it.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos