BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Halie J.
I've used other shaving creams, but I always find myself right back to Pure Silk. It leaves my legs silky smooth and moisturized after every shave. Definitely a favorite product of mine.
Jessica Y.
Doral, FL
It really leaves the legs and whatever part of your body you are gonna use it on feeling like silk. I received it for testing purpose from Influenster and have been using it since. I will most likely buy it once this one runs out. The smell is awesome too.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is ok. Not a fan that there isn't an option for sensitive or dry skin though. A lot of these fragrances bug my skin and make me break out. I would prefer Skintimates over this due to their non-fragranced options.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Pretty decent shaving cream. I don't really think it makes a difference what type of cream you use to shave your legs. It's affordable and can last a few months if you use it sparingly.
Nicole V.
Gahanna, OH
This shaving cream is great. The price is awesome for the product. I find this to be just as great as the more expensive shaving creams but priced way more reasonable. These bottles are larger than most as well.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good shaving cream. My step-mother refuses to keep any other shaving cream in the house because it's her favorite. It smells good and it works really well.
Ashley H.
I have used this product several times over the years and even though it is supposed to prevent cuts, I always end up cutting myself when I shave my legs with this. Because of that I try not to purchase this.
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the scent of these. And they leave my skin feeling super smooth. I recommend this to any person who's shaving cream just isn't leaving the skin feeling moisturized
Shayleen G.
Sterling Heights, MI
This product doesn't foam very well for me and it seems to leave razor burn especially in the bikini area. It's ok for the price but I would pay the extra dollar for skintimate gel
Alexus T.
Nashville , TN
I have sworn buy the pure silk shave cream for years. It not only smells great but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! Pure Silk has a ton of scents to choose from so there is bound to be one that suits you!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.