9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I've used other shaving creams, but I always find myself right back to Pure Silk. It leaves my legs silky smooth and moisturized after every shave. Definitely a favorite product of mine.
It really leaves the legs and whatever part of your body you are gonna use it on feeling like silk. I received it for testing purpose from Influenster and have been using it since. I will most likely buy it once this one runs out. The smell is awesome too.
This is ok. Not a fan that there isn't an option for sensitive or dry skin though. A lot of these fragrances bug my skin and make me break out. I would prefer Skintimates over this due to their non-fragranced options.
Pretty decent shaving cream. I don't really think it makes a difference what type of cream you use to shave your legs. It's affordable and can last a few months if you use it sparingly.
This shaving cream is great. The price is awesome for the product. I find this to be just as great as the more expensive shaving creams but priced way more reasonable. These bottles are larger than most as well.
Really good shaving cream. My step-mother refuses to keep any other shaving cream in the house because it's her favorite. It smells good and it works really well.
I have used this product several times over the years and even though it is supposed to prevent cuts, I always end up cutting myself when I shave my legs with this. Because of that I try not to purchase this.
I absolutely love the scent of these. And they leave my skin feeling super smooth. I recommend this to any person who's shaving cream just isn't leaving the skin feeling moisturized
This product doesn't foam very well for me and it seems to leave razor burn especially in the bikini area. It's ok for the price but I would pay the extra dollar for skintimate gel
I have sworn buy the pure silk shave cream for years. It not only smells great but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! Pure Silk has a ton of scents to choose from so there is bound to be one that suits you!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos