BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Rikki O.
Elizabethton, TN
Good price, good product They have formulas for just about every skin need there is. I myself, use the cherry blossom scented foam for sensitive skin and I love it.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX
Great price, and great product, smells great and does what it's supposed tho do this is my go to product most of the time and I'll never let it go, amazing!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Clarissa J.
Clovis, CA
It does the job and leaves my legs feeling and looking super soft which is all I really ask for. I don't go looking for something fancier when cheaper does the job.
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great shave cream. It foams well and leaves your legs feeling so smooth. I have used this shaving cream a few times and I loved it every time. It's not too expensive and is well worth the money.
Katie J.
Strong, ME
This is my favorite brand of shaving cream. There's so many kinds to choose from, keeps my skin smooth, and is fairly inexpensive. I've used it most of the time for many years and have loved it all the way through.
Brittany S.
Keeps my legs soft afterwards and easy to use! It also smells great! You do not need to use a ton of it to cover your leg! Very affordable! My go to shaving cream!
Kelsey G.
Flushing, MI
This is by far the best shaving cream I've tried. I have beyond sensitive skin and everything seems to cause some form of irritation. With this shave gel it leaves a pleasant scent and my skin does well with it.
Nicole V.
Gahanna, OH
This shaving cream is great. The price is awesome for the product. I find this to be just as great as the more expensive shaving creams but priced way more reasonable. These bottles are larger than most as well.
Lourdes R.
I don't usually use shaving creams but this one is just simply amazin. Aside for it smelling good it leaves my skin smooth after. I really recommend you to use it. Its a 10/10 in my book.
Jessica Y.
Doral, FL
It really leaves the legs and whatever part of your body you are gonna use it on feeling like silk. I received it for testing purpose from Influenster and have been using it since. I will most likely buy it once this one runs out. The smell is awesome too.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.