BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Shanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes my skin feel amazing after I shave my legs! Although, the smell of it could be improved. Still a great product besides the scent. I have tried other scents and raspberry is my favorite.
Ariel L W.
New Orleans, LA
I'll be honest... I'm usually a soap and water girl. But when I decide to purchase a shave cream.. Pure Silk is what I get. It's a great brand for the value and it works great. Pure Slik leave my legs feeling moisturized
Hannah C.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the most amazing shaving cream on the shelves for girls! (And boys if they want flavored) They come in so many different scents that you can choose from. My favorite in particular is Cherry Blossom that is in the burgundy can. So amazing and smells so delicious!
Ashley L.
This is your basic shaving creme. The brand has different scents and they generally smell pretty good. It's moisturizing; but I've had some that are more moisture-based. Affordable and readily available at most stores.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Hardly any razor bumps using this. I love how moisturizing your skin feels after using this shaving cream. I received this product in my Walmart Beauty Box, and I've been loving it ever since!
Kaitlyn R.
Steep Falls, ME
My FAVORITE shave gel! It actually smells and keeps my skin smooth after I shave! The smell actually stays and I don't get razor burn with this Pure Silk Shave Cream!
Elyse G.
I recently switched from Skintimate Strawberry Tangerine Twist to Pure Silk Sensitive Skin and definitely prefer the latter, as it doesn't irritate my skin, costs less than Skintimate, doesn't contain any strong fragrances, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.
Serena C.
This stuff works great for legs, but I would avoid using it on the bikini area because it does not provide enough moisture. It has a really, really great smell as well, really fresh and clean.
Elsa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed this shaving cream. I didn't have to use so much product to shave my legs. It also moisturized my legs which have bee dry lately. I received the product in my Fresca Vox Box.
Cynthia G.
Santa ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this shaving cream. The consistency is thick and it goes on very smooth. I love that it doesn't fall off after putting it on. It also smells amazing. I love the raspberry smell.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.