BY TUSCAN SOUL

Holly S.
Medford, OR
This is okay but it's not my favorite, it's my go to when I'm broke and I can't afford the more expensive brand, it works but I tend to see some bumps from razor burn.
Dana M.
Amherst, MA
Shave cream offers great foam, and you can't beat the price. An added bonus is the rust proof can. It is my go to shaving cream, and leaves my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated (I use a sensitive skin or moisturizing variety)
Allie E.
Douglasville, GA
I use the shaving cream everyday to shave. It leave my legs soft and moisturized. It also smells great and is cheaper then other shaving creams! I totally recommend it!
Demi M.
Glouster, OH
Pure silk seems to be the cheaper route. I personally like gel better but all in all pure silk gets the job done like other creams. The downfall is, it doesn't really give the skin moisture.
Kristy A.
Owasso, Ok
A little thick in application so I have to rinse my razor more often but it gets the job done. I don't typically have any left in the can that I can tell when I use it!
Ashlyn M.
Lake City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wonderful shave cream! Nice variety of scents to suit everyone and a lot of products comes in the can. Affordable and easily accessible and many drugstores nationwide.
Shelb G.
Cicero, IN
Love the smell and I love how rich it is when you later it on your legs. Love it! With my weird skin I love how they never bug me or make me itch after having a shower.
Chelsea S.
Great quality for a good price. This shaving cream is usually a cheaper alternative to the more expensive ones and does just as good a job. Would definitely buy again.
Katy C.
Tullahoma, TN
My roommate and I both use this brand, and I actually ran out of it today. Pure Silk is one of my favorite shaving creams, and I purchase it the most regularly. It leaves my legs feeling smooth and healthy. I definitely satisfied with this product.
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
Even though this product is not better than Satin Care, it also gets the job done when I need it to. The make up of this shave cream is a little funnier than Satin Care and doesn't get a close enough shave or lasts as long.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.