BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Shelb G.
Cicero, IN
Love the smell and I love how rich it is when you later it on your legs. Love it! With my weird skin I love how they never bug me or make me itch after having a shower.
Ashlyn M.
Lake City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wonderful shave cream! Nice variety of scents to suit everyone and a lot of products comes in the can. Affordable and easily accessible and many drugstores nationwide.
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
Even though this product is not better than Satin Care, it also gets the job done when I need it to. The make up of this shave cream is a little funnier than Satin Care and doesn't get a close enough shave or lasts as long.
Chelsea S.
Great quality for a good price. This shaving cream is usually a cheaper alternative to the more expensive ones and does just as good a job. Would definitely buy again.
Katy C.
Tullahoma, TN
My roommate and I both use this brand, and I actually ran out of it today. Pure Silk is one of my favorite shaving creams, and I purchase it the most regularly. It leaves my legs feeling smooth and healthy. I definitely satisfied with this product.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
Sometimes shave creams can be TOO poufy and it feels like it's getting in the way of the razor. Not with this stuff. It's nice and emollient and lets the razor do its job without getting in the way, yet my legs are nice and silky afterward. And you CANNOT beat the price of this product! A bonus for me is that it's not too smelly, either. I hate when my shave creams or gets compete with my perfume. These smell pleasant in the shower, without getting in the way of your favorite scented lotion or oil that you want to apply afterward. Because who wants to smell like their shave cream?! I mean, am I going to rub this stuff all over my body to get a consistent scent? No, I don't think so. So, thanks Pure Silk for working great, being cost-effective, and not competing with my perfumes and lotions.
Dana M.
Amherst, MA
Shave cream offers great foam, and you can't beat the price. An added bonus is the rust proof can. It is my go to shaving cream, and leaves my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated (I use a sensitive skin or moisturizing variety)
Holly S.
Medford, OR
This is okay but it's not my favorite, it's my go to when I'm broke and I can't afford the more expensive brand, it works but I tend to see some bumps from razor burn.
Vita M.
Dayton, VA
Love this product....always been usind the Dry Skin Therapy because of my dry skin. I will recommend to everyone who's struggling with dryness it helps and the skin is so smooth after use.. :)
Brenda N.
They are fairly nice. Nothing outstanding but they do the job. They are very foamy and thick. The finish is okay nothing too good and not bad. I'm sure there are better ones out there but the price s cheap and affordable
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.